[Healeys] diff plug tool

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 23 14:47:55 MDT 2010

They are examples of what you can fabricate or what you need to find, I
believe.

I saw one of those bullet inserters not too long ago ... if only I had a
memory.

Ah, google helps ...

http://britishwiring.com/CAT28_29.PDF

From: tahoehealey at hotmail.com

I would love some of those tools but I couldn't find the price on them.  I am
also looking for the tool that puts the electrical bullets into the sleeve. I
bought a square shaft(?) to fit into the trans plug that also fits the diff
plug. I'm not sure why Dave hasn't mentioned it. I put an adjustable wrench on
it and it works perfectly. Got it from BCS in Stockton, CA.
Rich Kahn