[Healeys] Austin Healey Radio?

Olin Brimberry healey at hunterbane.com
Thu Oct 21 21:05:12 MDT 2010

I actually have an original Motorola that came from a BJ8 and it is
identical in knobs and in font to the numbers, but it did not have
"AUSTIN HEALEY" on it.  I would bet that was an original US band
Motorola radio that someone put the AH sticker on it.  Kind of like
the windshield sunblocks with the car model typed across it.  There
was probably an outfit making these for radio face plates (sold at JC
WHitney) when graphics were being overdone in the 80s.

Olin