[Healeys] EuroClassic 2010

Tim Ward timwarduk at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 02:53:01 MDT 2010

Hi List

I have updated my web site to show quite a comprehensive collection of
photos from this year's EuroClassic. If you have never been on one of these
events this will give you a flavour of what it is like. Plus there were half
a dozen circuits for the speed freaks to drive round!

There are a couple of videos included in the site, so please be patient if
it takes a while to load.

The address to visit is www.shuttermagic.co.uk

I would be happy to send anyone a high resolution copy of any pic that they
want.

I hope you enjoy these

Tim

BJ8 67

Frogeye 59

Tim Ward

Warwick House

12 Mill Road

Kislingbury

NN7 4BB

Tel: 07855 388 751

www.sixsigmaworks.co.uk

www.Shuttermagic.co.uk

www.kislingburyonline.co.uk/index.php

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]