[Healeys] Rear breaks locking

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 15:25:07 MDT 2010

Hi Alan,
You'll end up taking off more than 1/8 inch off a shoe that is fully
lined, but if you reduce the lining by small increments you won't
stuff them up. I'll try and find some old original shoes and give you
a closer shoe length.
Unless someone else has a spare set of old rear shoes available they
can measure and post the answer here.
Chris
www.myaustinhealey.com

Sent from my iPhone