[Healeys] support our hobby

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 06:13:58 MDT 2010

Here's thinking a bit out of the box, but I think technology has
something to do with this.  Before we went to the shows to see the
cars, hear them, look at that rare Tucker, California Spyder or Isetta
... Or in our case the rare Tiger, Cobra 289 or Berkeley.

But now with the internet you can see and hear any and all these
things on You Tube, so going is less entertaining?

Also I notice back home that everyone is just too busy watching TV or
playing on the computer, so maybe that's part of it too.  For me, when
I get home, I can't wait to fix something on one of my cars.  I guess
I'm just a masochist.

Of course,  running these events takes fresh blood, but usually the
old guys are too reluctant to let go.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device