[Healeys] support our hobby

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 22:38:28 MDT 2010

The Portland,OR ABFM draws north of 650 cars and bikes each year. we hold
the event at the Portland International Raceway. There has been 3 days of
SOVREN vintage racing going on as well. Sat is show, Sunday is auto Jumble.
 Great event, We get folks from all over the northwest.
Labor day weekend. you'll showed come.