[Healeys] Best SUV Tow Vehicle (You don't need a gas guzzler)

wilkmanracing at aol.com wilkmanracing at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 10:13:18 MDT 2010

 Just a thought.  I have a Trailex all aluminum trailer.  It only weighs about
800 pounds.  With such a light trailer, I can tow all of my LBC cars using a
Honda Odyssey.  I don't know why anyone would want to be stuck with a gas
guzzling SUV or pickup truck just to use for occasional towing.  The key is to
buy a very light trailer that is within the towing capacity of a more fuel
efficient vehicle.  The Odyssey is dead nuts reliable, fuel efficient,
versatile, and it drives like a car.  Here's a link to the Trailex site:
http://www.trailex.com/

Bill Wilkman
BT7