[Healeys] Where does the bolt go?

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 15 07:13:30 MDT 2010

I tried for another 40+ minutes last night with a flashlight.  I found a
broken zip tie and a bunch of oily greasy grime.
I'm pretty sure that it didn't hit the floor, but I did search around there
again as well.
It crosses my mind that I didn't extend the search to outside the garage door.
 It must be there, because that will be the last place that I will look.