[Healeys] low back pain

Peter & Veronica greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Thu Oct 14 00:09:10 MDT 2010

Me too Richard - I have early MX5 (Miata) seats in the V6 100. Don't much
like the look of the high backs (had to modify a tonneau too) but much more
comfortable (& adjustable) than the standard seats in the Ward Spl (which I
have tilted back as per suggestions) Also sheepskin covers help with these,
but I still use a rolled up towel behind my back on long runs

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane Oz
BN1 Ward Spl coupe