[Healeys] LBC events in So. Oregon or Calif

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 22:10:59 MDT 2010

Wow thats still going on... I used to show my car there in the 70s. I dont
think Ill be down untill the following weekend.   Thankd

It's Erbs
DIGS-4 Solutions
Please excuse Typos. Sent from my Droid cellular PDA
On Oct 13, 2010 9:08 PM, "Ray Juncal" <healeyray at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ira
>   Don't miss the Frog and Pizza show (French & Italian car show) at
Woodley Park, Van Nuys, CA, Sunday November 7.  It is a really good show and
auto jumble.  Show up early 9:30 or 10:00.