[Healeys] low back pain

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 13 19:27:54 MDT 2010

That is the type that Rich Kahn is talking about.  After I paid the fifteen
dollars for two at Fry's, I saw them in a Dollar Tree store for - guess
what - one dollar each.

I have been using one in the driver's seat for a while now and am quite
pleased with it.  On a trip back from a car show, I let my son drive and I
sat in the passenger seat without the lumbar support.  It took two weeks for
my back to stop hurting (I have a compressed disk in my back to start with).
I thank a Club member for recommending this item to me.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031