[Healeys] low back pain

Richard Antal rantal243 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 12:41:33 MDT 2010

Several have emailed me off-line requesting this infomation.
The seat is called "Soft Seat Portable Seat Cushion Base/Lumbar Combo. Part #
SKU: 33911-B. It comes in several colors and has also the option of adding
velcro straps. I do not have the velcro. The cushion slides a bit when entering
and exiting but is not a problem when driving. Hope this helps. I also now use
this seat when driving my wife's Honda Civic.
rich antal