[Healeys] Radiator cap

Pieter and Linda pieters at pt.lu
Wed Oct 13 09:45:04 MDT 2010

Thanks to all who responded to my question about rad caps. Armed with the
correct dimensions and some (US) part numbers I went to my local car parts
shop today. Between my poor German and his little English we managed to
ascertain what I was after. The reply??  Sorry sir, this part is not available
aftermarket, you must go to the car manufacturer and buy a factory original
part. So i did what I should have done in the first place and called Mike at
Ahead4Healeys and ordered the closest thing to a "factory original". Problem
is I always end up ordering more bits "since I am paying for postage anyway",
Thanks again,