[Healeys] Pain in the bum Test

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 13 05:35:02 MDT 2010

So you took out the garage and closed the garbage door, is that correct?

You were definitely flustered seeing as how you got the garage and garbage a
bit mixed up.

I bet the skunks were more surprised than you however.   Good thing they
didn't mark their
territory like our Healeys do.

Close one,  Mark