[Healeys] Speaking of radiators

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 12 11:46:32 MDT 2010

I drained my rad awhile back ( it takes me a long time to get things done ) to
fix up my heater fan.  Well, yesterday I pulled the radiator out.  You
wouldn't believe the crud that came out of that rad!! Well, more of a "silt".
But, it just kept coming and coming and coming.  When it was coming out clear
from all holes, I sloshed some water around inside and started over again ...
and again and again.  I've drained more than a few radiators in my day, but
I've never seen anything like that before.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )