[Healeys] FW: Radio-flyer-car

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 11 22:34:10 MDT 2010

John:  That is not the only Radio Flyer automobile.  Back in the late 90's,
the local Lions Club held car shows in Vacaville.  There was a Radio Flyer
at one of those shows.  I saw it again years later at another show but can't
remember which one.  It was pre-digital photography so I will need to go
back though my slides to see if I have a photo.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031