[Healeys] Just want to vent!

Steve B. Gerow steveg at abrazosdata.com
Thu Oct 7 18:07:33 MDT 2010

I remember more positive comments - lotta people just say "Nice car!" with or without "What year is it?". Some even insist it's a 'show car' even though it's more of a diamond-in-the-rough.

Of course many of these comments are just as boring as the 'prince-of-darkness' comments.

In my neighborhood, a surprising number of pedestrians (retired) will say how they owned one. One woman said "Oh, I bought a '67 BJ8 on payments from my first real job."

Young kids seem to appreciate it - even toddlers. That augurs well for the long-term resale if they don't get rid of gasoline.

--
Steve Gerow
BN6