[Healeys] Just want to vent!

Gilbert Gauthier comkanuk at cgocable.ca
Thu Oct 7 15:50:10 MDT 2010

When Line and I were travelling all around USA (10K)  in 2009 .

As soon as we open the hood or were stopping at the gas station  the
comment were :

( Oh my father's had one like this i remember very well

(Oh my uncle Zam had one the same color

Vh my boyfriend had one ....1960 ????

Oh my grandfather had one 1950 ??????

Oh oh oh oh always Oh and no one passed any kind of silly remark
things  change so fast in one year .

Scuse me sir

Gilbert

Le 10-10-07 ` 17:11, Robert Blair a icrit :