[Healeys] Just want to vent!

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 15:11:24 MDT 2010

Alan, while most comments are 'great car' or the like, here are a few mixed
suggestions....

1. None of your gxdxmn business.
2. Provide a long sentance answer in a foreign language.
3. Why would you ask such a stupid question?
4. Thank you for asking.
5. Does your thing run?
6. Do you have some spare cash?

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  RNBmail at yahoo.com