[Healeys] Just want to vent!

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 12:09:33 MDT 2010

I can excuse the average person on the street,
Before I began the restoration of appearance related stuff (non mechanical)
I would get asked that or even more derogatory comments from folks at our
local ABFM! I'd ask were their car was and would typically be told it's not
running and it is in the garage.
Some folks never see the sun from the clouds and want others to feel the
same way.
cheers to all of us who keep the dream and our cars alive