[Healeys] Just want to vent!

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 10:03:50 MDT 2010

Alan
With many things in life individuals will look at the same
item/person/situation and come up with a different opinion about it. Its
everywhere from mouthwash to Jaguars. Although sometimes difficult it may be
best not to take offence but to engage.  Offer the guy a ride in your car. He
probably won't go but you never know. He might even become a convert to LBC's
and if you tell him you have an Austin Healey I'll almost guarantee that he
will start telling you a long story about his brothers uncle's best friend
that had one when he was a kid.....I'll be on Oprah next week to help her with
her self confidence problem!  Just kidding.
Aloha
Perry.

Alan wrote:

All -
Yesterday I was in a public parking lot ....Thoughts?