[Healeys] Just want to vent!

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 7 09:11:25 MDT 2010

Which reminds me of a time when I got knocked senseless and had amnesia for a
short while.  My first recollection was sitting on a sofa and being restrained
there by 2 guys.  I start to take in my surroundings and I'm wearing a wedding
ring, sandals and shorts.  I appear to be in some strange hot place and
there's a guy dressed in camo and sporting an AK47 guarding the door.  I
figure I've got myself in a world of trouble and am trying to figure out the
best flight plan with no knowledge of what is beyond those 2 doors
To make a long story short, my new bride came into the room, and asked if I
remembered her and the memory started coming back.  In recounting the story,
people generally ask me if I remember everything now.  How would I know what I
can't remember if I can't remember it?  :)

But, I think even the smartest people don't know what they don't know.  ;)
And now, back to your regularly scheduled program ...