[Healeys] Needed - 3-point Seatbelts

Ray Carbone racarbon at verizon.net
Wed Oct 6 12:24:10 MDT 2010

Hi all,

As I understand, NJ requires 3-point seat belts for children 8-years to be
able to ride cars like my Healey.  Since my granddaughter is approaching that
age, I would like to find a source for 3-point belts with the proper fitting
for my BJ8s shoulder belt attachment.

For those unfamiliar with the BJ8 shoulder belt attachment, there are 2-bolts
on each side that extend through the rear wheel well and backseat side panel
that are capped by acorn nuts.  The shoulder attachment consists of a belt end
plate with 2-holes that are secured by these bolts.

Thanks and all the best,

Ray (64BH8P1)