[Healeys] Early BN1 Dash Color Combinations

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Oct 5 19:50:07 MDT 2010

Curt,
I have Body 718 here and the main body colour was Carmine. The interior was
black with orangey red piping, the 2 piece dash has the instrument cluster
in Carmine but the rest of the dash panel is Old English White, and even
upon the closest examination, this is original paint. I know OEW doesn't
make any sense at all, but here it is.

Rich Chrysler
Hundred Registrar