[Healeys] Windshield glass makers

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 13:22:41 MDT 2010

Charlie
   I have an extra windshield that I am cutting down two inches (chopped in
hot rod  parlance) because it looks so cool.  The posts and frame are finished
and I am trying to get the glass done.  I am using a serious glass fabricator
to do the work.  On the first try they discovered that the moss supplied glass
had manufacturing stress built in that caused a failure. (not a problem unless
you try to cut it)  They suggested we try glass from a different manufacturer
as it may not have the same stress patterns.  So I'm looking for an alternate
glass manufacturer.  Any leads or information would be appreciated.
Regards
Ray Juncal