[Healeys] Fresh air hoses - Tom's Import Toys

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 5 04:36:11 MDT 2010

We can always put the top down and roll down the windows.

Its a Healey Rich,   the only way to stay cool is the fact your driving a
Healey and
that is Pretty Cool.  Other than that,  the heat is always on.

I was for ever fighting the drivers side paper tube in my Healey restoration
and finally replaced it
with the Domar version(vinyl) from my MGA.  (another Cool but hot car).   So
glad I made the change over cause I could finally get to the misc. nuts and
bolts and other units that were hidden away.

>From a distance,  you can't tell the difference.

Its a good mod IMHO.

Mark