[Healeys] Bonnet Louvers

Eric (Rick) Wilkins e-wilkins at cox.net
Mon Oct 4 12:10:50 MDT 2010

I can throw a couple pennies at this one.

The Bonnet may have been OS (Old Stock) and the louvres are N (new).
This is evident as the press used to punch them is shown with the
bonnet (which clearly shows a recent stripping job and odd louvres
that never came from Warwick or Abington.

LeMans? can't help you there. 100 Six MM maybe, but louvered? nah.

Wilko