[Healeys] BJ8 Registry milestone

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 07:49:11 MDT 2010

Huge congratulations Steve!
Really well done.
Your dedication, tact, diplomacy and attitude to privacy just proves
that people will provide details if they feel confident, and see value.
Your emails about colour etc are fantastic views of aggregated data.
And I do not mean any disrespect any other registrar.
I used to be one.
Steve has has my BJ8's detail for over 10 years.
The benefits far outweigh the "perceived" privacy issues!!!
  hris

Sent from my iPhone