[Healeys] FW: oil pressure relief valve

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sat Oct 2 11:38:08 MDT 2010

  << *Some even migrate to the gauge. NO! cried
the audience, *>>

No SH*T Sherlock !?!

I for one [1] am NOT in "that" "crowd" !!
That said, I AM    ROTFLMAO    as this entire
thread !!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Let's make a mountain out of a mole hill", CRIED
the audience !!!

"NO", cried one Member, "Let's see if we can make
this the LONGEST single subject thread that AutoX
Lists have ever had !"

"NO", cried another Member, "Let's see if we can
annihilate the
"K.I.S.S. Rule"!!".

Yet another cried, "You ALL are WRONG, what we
need to be doing
is re-manufacturing a 45 year old car and it's
mechanical systems !!".

Another loudly cried, "You are all STILL wrong.
We need to design
and implement an internet Poll, locate FREE
web-hosting & design a site to incorporate the
Poll and let the (Chicago style voting acceptable)
results give us the Final Answer !!".

Anon