[Healeys] Bonnet Louvers

Carr&Edwards scvc70 at epix.net
Fri Oct 1 15:32:11 MDT 2010

According to my partner, an old-time (1950s) hot-rodder, there are two basic
styles of hood louvers.  When looked at from the open side, one style is
flat across the top and the other style has a continuous arc (the latter are
generally much shorter than the 5" that Jim says are on his factory M) -- so
be sure the die being used is the same style as the original 100M louvers.

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA