[Healeys] Bonnet Louvers

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 00:35:15 MDT 2010

Rick
I don't have an M bonnet to check the louvers but I have a six cylinder bonnet
that is already louvered. Has three rows of three inch wide louvers unlike the
two rows on the M. Been in the loft for a while but still in good shape.
Suspect someone was trying to get rid of excess engine compartment heat years
ago.
Aloha
Perry