[Healeys] Anderson-Moment Book/Greed or Ignorance

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 30 18:53:29 MST 2010

This is why I have to copies (one was a give) The first is fully signed by
both Gary and Roger and stays in my den and the second is in the garage with
the rest of the working books. Now the problem is, which to sell -- the
pristine signed one or the well used one which I could sell as an antique
because of  the aging proving that it is a rare and valuable book.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com