[Healeys] Non Healey request

Mike Brouillette m.brouillette at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 12:10:46 MST 2010

Hi Guys,

          If you have a Facebook account I am asking for a favor.  A
friend's company is doing a challenge to their employees to see how many
hits they can get for a contest that whomever gets the most hits for their
charity, that the charity will get a $1000 gift from the company.  My friend
is trying to raise money for the New Hampshire food bank.  NH Food Bank
donations are way down this year and with the high unemployment the need is
way up.

This doesn't cost a cent, just a moment of your time to help.  Just click on
link below.

http://apps.facebook.com/silvertechsilverstar/authorize/?v4=colleen

Thanks in advance,
Mike Brouillette