[Healeys] Anderson-Moment Book/Greed or Ignorance

rd_parker at juno.com rd_parker at juno.com
Mon Nov 29 21:10:44 MST 2010

George,
You have a point but not a wholly defensible one.  Sure, the market might
bear some outlandish prices like the one suggested by the seller, but, it
should not be that way for the good of most people. What I mean is, the
motivation to charge so much beyond what is reasonable and fair is
nothing but greed gone rampant. We see it everywhere, you must admit
that.  Sure, some poor sap may buy that product but it does not make it
right to charge high prices when they are not justified.  No one is
forcing anyone to buy that product, you are correct.  But, the motivation
for an individual to ask such a high price is nothing more than over
profiteering.  It is too bad that people today must resort to this over
pricing tactic.  If buyers would start to put prices upon their items
that were fair and honest, just think how that would start to change the
economy? Instead of greed and profit only motivation, buyers and sellers
would begin to trust each other, maybe for the first time.
Bob.
1961 BT7.
Bellflower, Ca.