[Healeys] Anderson-Moment Book/Greed or Ignorance

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:14:52 MST 2010

I'm glad this came up. I have been struggling with this for some time. I
would like your thoughts.

>From time to time I want to buy on eBay. Right now I'm perusing a good price
on a phone that lists for $129. . There are plenty of Buy It Nows, but they
are more than the list price. The highest being $200.The ;more sophisticated
model is 179.95

I'll probably get them from Amazon for $102.49 in their special sale.

Here is my problem. Are these being priced by ignorance or greed? Greed in
hoping someone will buy without knowing the price, ignorance in not knowing
what they have. I must admit I haven't followed the higher prices to see if
anyone buys them.

Opinions?

Jack

Who is installing an AT&T 1080, and 1070s in his house.