[Healeys] driving without water pump

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:06:06 MST 2010

 Moss is out of water pumps until late December. I need to move my Healey
about 200 feet, the last bit up an incline. The bad water pump has been
removed and the coolant drained.  Will I endanger the car driving it this way?
Engine on two minutes or less. Or should I warm up the car for 30 seconds or
so? Other option is to get two or three people pushing but the ground is icy.
For driving I can sand a track for the drive wheel. Last option would be to
put the bad one back on and refill with coolant.  Any suggestions?
Rich Kahn