[Healeys] BJ7 top and dash support

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Sun Nov 28 16:01:14 MST 2010

As I recall the dash end of that bracket is secured to the dash with a 10/32
screw near the center of the bottom lip. Someone may correct me on that.
The lower end of the top assist springs are hooked into a tab which is
welded to the top of the inner sill just behind the door post. If you have
already painted everything securing said tabs each with a couple of sturdy
pop rivets is quite satisfactory.

Michael Salter