[Healeys] Fuel line fitting

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 11:06:33 MST 2010

List
   Here's a question.  On my 100 the copper fuel line has two banjo fittings
at the float bowls then should go to a compression fitting and flex line to
the chassis.  Someone in the distant past has cut off the compression fitting
and used rubber tube and hose clamps.  What are the specs on the compression
fitting and where can I get one?  I am going to sweat out the old cut tube and
replace with a correct length tube and connection.  I don't need the whole
contraption as sold by various suppliers just the tube fitting.
Thanks
Ray Juncal