[Healeys] Speedo

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 09:29:16 MST 2010

And if you do strip that small fiber gear that drives either the trip or
odometer counter, I suggest you check out MGAGuru's website tech articles
listed below.
ST-103    http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/dash/st103.htm
ST-103A  http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/dash/st103a.htm
This is one fantastic website that has all kinds of articles that pertain to
our Healeys and other LBC's.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada;  '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7
    Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives