[Healeys] Speedo

Dan S jobu53 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 16:55:00 MST 2010

You might try and take the cable loose on the angle drive to see if it is
locked up. Mine stopped all of a sudden also and I took the angle drive off
and lubricated it and it was fine again. I went ahead and replaced the angle
drive while I had it apart but the original one had locked up, probably from
lack of lubrication.

Dan Serrao
1963 BJ7
Fountain Hills, AZ

People who don't read the newspaper are uninformed, those who read the
newspaper are misinformed........ Mark Twain