[Healeys] Ultimate Healey Jack?

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 21 13:48:01 MST 2010

Rick & List,

California Car Cover is located in Chatsworth, CA (So Cal). For several
years now, they are the only car cover company I've used and I highly
recommend them. They get it right. e.g. The cover  for my '72 240Z had
the proper mirror bag on the driver's side only. They make inside,
outside and custom covers.

NFI Just a very satisfied customer.

Bill
When I was younger, I could remember anything whether it had happened or
not. But now my facilities are decaying and soon I shall be so I cannot
remember anything but the things that never happened. - Mark Twain