[Healeys] Britannia parts

Gilbert Gauthier comkanuk at cgocable.ca
Fri Nov 19 13:14:39 MST 2010

Just receive this email from him

Good day,

We are a new Vintage British car parts company. We are inquiring to
explore the possibility of getting listed on your links page as a
vendor, as well as advertising possibilities of events and or your web
site.

We also offer a 10% discount to club and or association members

We offer a large inventory and are constantly adding new parts on a
daily basis. Here is a link to our website www.britanniaparts.com

Looking forward to your response and please feel free to contact me
directly if you need any additional information at 1-866- 758-2984.
Best regards,

Andre Laberge
President
Britannia Parts and Conversions Corp

www.britanniaparts.com
1-866-758-2984
Skype: britanniaparts
Le 10-11-02 ` 14:01, Robert Duquette a icrit :