[Healeys] BT7 door handles

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Nov 13 11:06:51 MST 2010

I have had similar problems with these repro flat pull door handles. Closer
examination revealed poor finished castings with lumps and bumps in the
areas where the moving handle has to fit into the fixed portion of the
casting base. The manufacturers then chromed right over these bad surfaces.
I found that in some (but not all) cases some careful filing and relieving
of these casting problems in areas that don't show allowed the handle to fit
much better.

Rich Chrysler