[Healeys] OT - Jag 4 sale

joe mulqueen joemulqueen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 10:31:58 MST 2010

I apologize for the OT but am selling my 1982 Jaguar XJ6 to the state of
CA for $1000 for them to "retire" unless someone buys it to repair or part out
themselves.
Car basically runs and drives but is rusty and won't pass smog without work.
That said, it does have great parts on it suitable for various conversions:
Rebuilt brake calipers.
Rebuilt IRS.
XK type large valve cylinder head with no air injection ports. [useable on
older Jags]
Many other parts replaced during my ownership.
Contact me for further details if interested!
Regards,
JoeM
Santa Clara
('60 BT7 project..among others)