[Healeys] Opps! When Cars were Art

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 12 23:37:22 MST 2010

OK Mr. MJB,

I'll bite and be the stupid one this time! Please tell me where, other
than the archives ;-), I can find instructions on uploading to and using
them. Us older folk need a little additional help sometimes!

THX,

Bill

--
When I was younger, I could remember anything whether it had happened or
not. But now my facilities are decaying and soon I shall be so I cannot