[Healeys] Generator Voltage

Jaap Aeckerlin j.aeckerlin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:54:11 MST 2010

Richard - how certain are you that the 15.7 volts you see are indeed 15.7
volts? The fact that nowadays nearly all instruments have digital displays
does not mean they are accurate!
I have a thermometer with two displays: one for room temp and the second for
outside temp with a sensor on a wire. I laid the sensor next to the
thermometer: room temp. 20.4 degrees C according to the display, outside
temp 20.9 degrees!
Before trusting a digital read-out 100% one should check the accuracy.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432