[Healeys] Shipping Healeys this summer -- to National Events

Greg Mandas gmandas at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 17:31:28 MST 2010

David,
That's why I'm suggesting we partner with a shipper and they do what they do
best, logistics and transport.  We bring them a customer base and let them
call themselves, "The official transporter of the .... Austin Healey ... Club
...." Wouldn't you love to see a 100M painted on the side of an 18 wheeler?
Maybe for my discount / our business / and their logistical efforts I agree to
allow flexible pickup from and return to my garage or a central pickup
location, anywhere within a period of (swag here) two weeks prior to and after
the event. We give them free add space in the club magazines and banner adds
on our websites.
I'm a computer programmer. I don't know what a shipper would want in return
for a group discount / business / and I don't have the clout to ask.

Greg