[Healeys] Parts Sales

PG britishcars at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 7 16:22:49 MST 2010

Everybody must   be cleaning out their garages at the same time!

I've got to make room for a new project coming in...selling off lots of
parts including some hard to find (rear parcel shelf).

Parts include.full motor, transmission/overdrive, radiator, front seats,
rear seats, parcel shelf, seatbelts etc etc.

Motor and transmission in good running order.  Both have 65,000 miles on
them.   Compression on motor is about 145-150 across each cylinder and was
last run 18 months ago.  Stored properly since then.

Pictures of items at
www.picasaweb.google.com/justfuelnaround/HealeyPartsForSale#

I put together an excel spreadsheet with pricing and listing of items..don't
know if my pricing is reasonable or not.  I basically looked at what items
were selling for on ebay and Craigs list and discounted somewhat...I'm open
to suggestions.

All parts located in Vancouver, BC.

Preference given to parties ordering more parts and those arranging shipping
or picking up.

Feel free to contact me off line for pricing and details.

Thanks

Paul