[Healeys] 2011 Events Idea

Rick Huber hubrick at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 05:23:34 MST 2010

Following the 2011 events talk, here's an idea.  I'd like to invite you and
members of your local clubs to drive down to New Orleans next March for the
21st Annual British Car Day put on by the British Motor Club of New Orleans.
 The show is on Saturday, March 19, and the weather is normally glorious
down here in the south that time of year.  New Orleans is open for business,
and the French Quarter is back to normal after Hurricane Katrina.  Plan a
vacation to the Big Easy and stay for the show, we'd love to have a giant
group of Healeys to feature in 2011 and then for the 60th anniversary in
2012.  We have a host hotel arranged just a few miles from the show site at
the City Park campus of Delgado Community College and the French Quarter for
just $99 per night.  We we host a welcome reception there on Friday night
with plenty of fabulous New Orleans food.  I have a show flyer I can send
you to share with your club members and web sites, and we'll post more
information and a registration form on our club web site, bmcno.org very
soon.  Call me (225-926-6946) or email me for more information in the mean
time.
Cheers,
Rick Huber
64 BJ8 that will be ready in time for the show