[Healeys] FW: Events we need something new

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:41:17 MST 2010

Gravity drags. Popular at hot rod gatherings.
You need a small hill and a run off area. Cars are powered by only gravity.
(It's not only the law, it is not subject to repeal anytime soon) you must
have a driver.  Other than that there are no rules. Longest coast wins.
Much fun as people try to make their coast further.  (what works better driver
only or 10 guys piled in the car?)
Rick

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 4, 2010, at 11:54, "Mark" <mdoust at abarth.ca> wrote:

> We really need to find something new to do at Healey Events
>

> Just how many have a Rallye, a popular Car Show, Arts and Crafts, a
Gymkhana